EYEBROWS, EYELINER & LIPS
A 4-day course in which you’ll learn everything you could possibly need in order to become a permanent make up practitioner. This includes the techniques for eyebrows (Combination, hair strokes and powder/Ombre), lips (lip blush and liner) and eyeliner. You will also learn about colour theory and anatomy.
Theory and technique is taught throughout the first 4 days when you initially practice on rubber skin and then move on to working on live models. Practice Sep’s fine hair stroke technique to create natural looking ‘real’ eyebrows, as well as learning the popular powder/ombre eyebrow technique. Pick up how to apply top and bottom eyeliner, lash enhancements and a perfect lip contour and blush.
Our classroom is a balance of theory, demonstrations and allows you to practice on materials and volunteer models. All our courses offer the same superior standard of training but are available with different add-ons depending on your needs and budget.
- EYEBROWS. You learn how to map and create perfect hair stroke eyebrows.
- EYELINER. You learn how to create a subtle lash enhancement as well as top and bottom eyeliner.
- LIPS. You learn how to create the perfect lip contour (lip liner) and how to master a lip blush.
These are the most popular treatments today. Knowing how to use these precise skills gives you a powerful start in your new career as a permanent makeup artist.
- A brief synopsis of cosmetic tattooing
- Procedures and Techniques
- Mastering your Device
- Eyebrow Procedures
- Eyeliner Procedures
- Lip Liner and Blush Procedures
- Preparation, Contraindications, The use of various anaesthetics
- Hygiene and Safety, Sanitising your environment, Personal hygiene & Clinical waste disposal
- Business Skills, Setting up your own business & Showcasing your work with a great portfolio
- Colours and Pigments, Basic colour theory, Identifying skin tones, Adjusting pigments to achieve natural results
- Client Management, Conducting a client consultation, Client medical history forms, Consent forms
- Pain and pain management
|2 Swiss colour pigments (7ml)||1 Disposable Apron|
|1 Disposable Tray||10 Alcohol Wipes|
|1 Eyebrow measuring ruler||1 Pack of baby wipes|
|2 Clinical waste sacks||Colour wheel|
|1 Pencil marker||2 Pairs of gloves|
|2 Disposable face masks||1 Pair of tweezers & scissors|
|20 Pigment pots||1 Pack of micro brushes|
|1 Pack of tooth picks (for stirring the pigment)||2 Hair bonnets|
|1 Pack of cotton buds||1 Silicone pigment holder|
|1 Practice latex||5 Aftercare balms|
- Complete work on a live model
- Client management conducting a client consultation, Client medical history forms and Consent forms
- Introduction to various types of machines and hand tool – Appropriate needle selection, configuration
- Learn everything about sanitation, contraindications, skin types, colour theory, depth, brow shaping/tracing, strokes patterns, aftercare, business marketing & more
4 DAYS PMU TRAINING FOR EYEBROWS, EYELINER & LIPS
(Kit worth £500 included)
Please note, a booking fee of 50% is required at the time of booking, in order to secure your place. The balance must be paid 2 weeks prior to the date of your course. Once this payment has been received, you receive your manual and instructions for your pre-training task.
Once you have reserved a place on the eyebrow course a pre-study link to our On Line course will be sent to you. (This is a compulsory requirement to complete prior to you attending).
Please note this online course is not included in your course cost. The course is £190+VAT. You can find more information and book the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please note you will have 3 months access to this course).
If you would like to add an additional practical day to learn microblading, this can be added for a further cost of £595. Please let us know when booking if you would like to take advantage of this.
BOOK YOURSELF ON THE COURSE TODAY
This ability to book your place on this course is coming soon.