GOING BALD? THERE’S A TATTOO FOR THAT. FEEL YOUNGER AND GET YOUR CONFIDENCE BACK FAST.
In order to achieve the best result, all permanent make up treatments require two sessions to sufficiently provide enough pigment into the skin to last.
Cosmetic tattoo is the perfect answer for hair loss irregularities due to:
- Scars from injury or surgery
- Scars formed from donor sites in hair transplant surgery
- Hair loss or thinning hair in females especially in the hairline or the crown of the scalp
- Hair loss due to Trichotillomania
- Cosmetic tattoo achieves the look of natural hair growth.
- Cosmetic tattoo hair replacement also known as Scalp Pigmentation, is achieved by placing micro points of pigment into the skin to create a shadow of colour that mimics the density of natural hair growth. The technique can be used to replace hair on the scalp, the beard, the moustache and the pubic region.
- Cosmetic tattoo hair replacement or Scalp pigmentation is not suitable for male pattern hair loss, as the commitment and expense would make the programme too difficult.
During the consultation the specialist will create custom blends of pigment and determine the most suitable sites for the cosmetic tattoo enhancement and discuss the cost of the treatment with you.
PRICE PER TREATMENT:
Quote given at consultation