Our cancellation policy is as follows:
If you can’t make your booking and need to reschedule or cancel, we need 48 hours notice. A late cancellation fee of 50% of the booking cost is charged for cancellations made less than 24 hours before your booking, or no-shows.
If you are running late please call or SMS 07366144442 (UK) or 0411799055 (AUD).
Your appointment is your time, set-aside specifically for you to relax and enjoy being pampered. So as not to inconvenience our mostly punctual clients or our lash technician who has a busy salon schedule, if you are late to your appointment, we will not run it late overtime into someone else’s appointed time. Arriving late means that your appointment will be cut short, and we may not have the time required to apply as many lashes as you would like. Our standard booking fees will still apply.
To get the most out of your appointment and to make sure our technicians can make your lashes as lovely as possible, please arrive on time and with all eye make-up removed.
For Semi-permanent lash extensions a £30 deposit is required at the time of your booking. And for eyebrow tattoos a deposit of £100 is required.
Deposits are non-refundable, unless more than 24 hours notice of cancellation is given.
TREATMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
TREATMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please arrive plenty of time for your appointment as we may not be able to accommodate you if you are late.
- You will be required to fill out a client history and consent form, this is confidential information and is required for your own safety and comfort. It is also a requirement for our ongoing professionalism and insurance purposes.
- Your treatment is non-refundable.
- Pricing is not negotiable.
- Colour refresh treatment prices are for existing clients only.
- Additional adjustments after each treatment are charged at an additional fee.
- Your second treatment may not be scheduled for any sooner than 4 weeks and should be booked within 4-16weeks from the date of your initial appointment. (Special circumstances considered).
- Your treatment is conducted under the most stringent hygienic practices.all sharps equipment is disposable and disposed of. Your safety will not be compromised.
- A “before and after” picture will be taken of the cosmetic tattoo area. For your privacy we do not use full face pictures on social media. If you do not wish for the photos to be used on social media, please let us know, we are happy to respect your privacy.
- The photos we use on social media are only for the purpose of representing our work.
- If you experience any reactions of concerns after treatment, immediately contact your artist for further consultation.
- Skin altering procedures such as plastic surgery, cosmeceutical treatments, and/or injections may alter and degrade the skin and affect how the cosmetic tattoo holds in the skin.
- Medical conditions and/or certain medications may prevent the pigment from retaining or cause it to fade quickly or change in colour.
- How your body heals or retains the tattooed pigment is out of the control of the artist. This is 100% of your body’s job. Even when following the aftercare correctly there is a chance that pigment may not hold in the skin as long as expected. This is not the fault of the artist.
- Achievable results may vary at each application long term. This is due to the changes in your skin and lifestyle factors and is not the fault of the artist.
- If you have had tattooing prior to Lashkani, there are no guarantees to the retention of pigment. There may be underlying scar tissue or pigment congestion from other artists work in which will affect the healed outcome of our work.
If you have any specific queries, please contact us below or at email@example.com.